CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oh BOY!

Do I ever have my hands FULL. Tyler is a mess and into everything. We have to keep bathroom doors closed because he feels the need to string out the toilet paper and dump shampoo out. He got into the kitchen while I was getting laundry and dumped a gallon jug full of water OUT! Lets see what else? He knows how to open his wipes and pull them all out in a matter of seconds. And that's just what has come to mind right now. In other things. He now has five teeth. He has spent the last four days cutting his two top teeth. Fussy, fever the whole works. It has been pretty bad. He loves being outside and loves to be in water. He has taken a couple of steps here and there. Oh and he loves dogs. It's great! In just two months he will be 1 year old. Wow. Derek know has a book and a half left for his schooling and then will be done. I can see the finish line. I can not wait to be back home. Get settled into a normal life.

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

I'm so happy for you guys! I cannot wait till Paul is done with school- we're half way there!

Your son looks super cute!