CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Word On The Street

Derek will be gone for a month. So that would put him getting back home October 19Th or so. So needless to say I am really really bummed. But he is going to have to come back before then. Because we leave on October 19Th for our vacation. So bags will be packed and we will be headed to Florida. I really wanted to go to Greece because this is more then likely the only time we would be able to but with getting passports worked out and everything it just wouldn't happen for the dates we have picked out. And I didn't want to move our vacation to next year sometime. Plus we would spend the money by then and not get a vacation at all. lol Cause we would.

So I am sitting at my grandmas wondering if life will ever be back to normal. And all I can do is laugh. Because after hurricane season is over ice storm season begins. After that is spring with tornado's. Then summer with thunder storms. Then your back at hurricanes again. It is crazy. I can't wait till the day we can be settled. Or just a tiny bit. Well Happy Friday! and have a good weekend. I think I am going to the mountains tomorrow and maybe fishing=) Oh how I miss going fishing with bunny on the weekends. Anyways I hope the leaves are changing for I can get some good pictures.

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I am so sorry that the two of you have to be separated for such long periods of time. Hang in there. I'll be praying that it passes quickly for you.

Grace & Co said...

I'm praying for you guys. Thank you for praying for me too.