CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So Very Very Happy!!!

After 26 long day's I will be getting to see my husband. He is coming home=) I can't even explain how I feel. It is great! I will be leaving in the morning to meet him back in Kansas. Thank you everyone that has been praying for us. With out the Lord and the prayers I don't think I would have made it. It is the Lord that is bringing him back home. There is still a bunch of work that needs done but the Lord knows how much we need each other right now. Well just thought I would let everyone know. I think once we get in Kansas we will be heading to Oklahoma to see everyone. If I remember right it has been two months since we have been there. So it is a much needed visit.

No comments: