CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Texas

Well Derek is in Texas. He has been there for a couple of days now. They have stayed the past two nights in a motel with no power. It has been a slow start to getting power up. I guess the work that has to be done is no little job. The conditions there are better then Louisiana. They are getting taken care of better also. We still have no word on when he will be coming home. All Derek has told me is that when Oct 19Th comes around he is coming home for sure. For we can go on vacation. In my mind I'm thinking are you crazy. That's to long. So I guess only time will tell. It has been over three weeks since I have seen him. Each day it gets harder and harder. On that note I'm going to go before I really get started up.

No comments: