CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Okay I am back. I finally got Internet at the apartment. So lets see whats been going on. Derek went on two ice storms. We have got some things moved in the apartment. It looks like we are going to be here for awhile. So I am gong to try and do some decorating to make it look more like home. We are going to start working on our house to get it sold. It will be a load off of us once we don't have two payments. So other then that we have just been taking one day at a time.

Oh we did get to go to a concert last weekend. Kylie and Josh came up and went with us. It was a lot of fun. Good concert. I have some pictures I will try and post them sometime. Well I got to get packed and clean the house before Derek gets off. We get to go to Oklahoma this weekend. Hope everybody a has a wonderful weekend

No comments: