CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

72 degrees and hot. I'm ready for winter again. Just kidding I am loving the weather we are having. Last night I had to turn on my air conditioner. It was crazy. I have got spring fever. I am ready to start doing spring cleaning but I can't really do much in the apartment I have only lived in for a month and a half. Is that right? So what do you do? I am going to start exploring the area around the apartment and start going for walks. Just to get out and get some fresh air. Yesterday we sat at home and watched threw the sliding door these people fly kites across the road. They where like competition kites. Not your normal kid kite.

Hope everybody had a good weekend. I spent all day Saturday being sick in Tulsa shopping with Heather and Kylie. The boys went off and did their own thing. It was a long day but it was a good time and I made the best of it that I could. At least I hope. Sunday we went to church then that night went to Heather and Aaron's and watched High School Musical 1 and 2. Both very good movies. We bought them both. It's funny that it is a this generation movie and us oldies were watching it. Okay we ain't oldies but still. Any who I got to get to the dishes.

No comments: