CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Laundry Mishap!

That's right mishap. So we walked into the laundry mat go to are usual spot and start to do it. We have got a routine of what each of us do. Derek gets the change I get every thing out and ready to go. I put the quaters in and soap he puts the cloths in. Doesn't seem to hard right. We took a comforter in this time as well so Derek went to put the comferter in one of those really big washers. All is going good. Rise cycle comes around. I go put softener in like I always do. Just to find that in one of the washers is a whole lot of soap suds. I was like something isn't right. I call Derek over there to show him and he's like and? It turned out he or I not sure which put laundry soap in a second time with out there other knowing. So these cloths had so much soap in them it wouldn't rise out. So I said we are just going to have to run it again. The second time around still full of soap. So I was like great its 11:40pm already. But I couldn't just dry them with all that soap still in them. Thrid time we switched washers and tried again still soap. But I said for get it we have to get them into the dryer because its still gonna take at least thirty minutes to dry. So 1:00am rolls around and $20 bucks later we are leaving the laundry mat. Talk about some money. And most would be shocked but we didn't even fight about whos fault it was. We just laughed and laughed. I was great.

So how was everybodys weekend. We stayed in KS. We rented movies all weekend and just stayed at the apartment and wathced them. It was fun. We got The Bee Movie (just okay), Nancy Drew(good),Sydeny White(good), August Rush(very good),Martin Child(not to bad), and we haven't watched it yet but I Could Never Be Your Women. Derek has three day weekends so that's why there is so many movies. We went to the mall also. We ordered in Dominos Pizza which I got a medium for 3.99 with a coupon. Talk about a great deal.Well this has been a long post. I think it's because Derek is taking up the tv with his ps2. Well have a good day.