CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Not much to do.

Well not a lot has happen since last time. We are still in the same place. It is very boring here. I get Derek up for work before it is light out and I don't see him till it is dark out. This makes a long day.

We did venture to the end of the world on Sunday afternoon. Let me say I don't ever care to go back there. The locals said that's were they go for a nice dinner. But the only things there was a Mc Donalds, Arby's, Burger King, Taco John and I think that's it. We stopped and asked two different people were there was a nice place to eat at and they pretty much just laughed in are face. It was pretty crazy I must say.

Today we also checked on a gym membership. They are looking into special rates for us with this job. So hopefully that will work out for we have something to do. I would then be able to go to day workout class and not be so bored. And not get as fat being I don't have normal house hold chores to keep me busy and moving. They have some really fun classes from the sound of things. So I'm excited about that. That's less hours for me to spend in the motel.
That's it for now till next time take care
.

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

That's crazy. Just reading your post gives me cabin fever! I don't know how you're doing it.