CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 16, 2007

AHHHHHHHH

Bag's are packed. I got up early this morning and got everything ready to go. But sadly we aren't leaving till Saturday:( Where you ask. Not home. We are going to Colorado. Derek is off for a whole week. So we decided to go spend Thanksgiving with everyone there. Being that we have never spent any holidays with my family since we got married or even was dating. It is the same distance from Kansas to our house as to Kansas to Colorado. So it cost the same. Which is great for the most part.

We haven't been home since October 28Th and won't be back till Maybe the 1st of December. That's a whole month. Gone away from home. I don't even remember what our house looks like. And not getting to see everyone, and Ashton isn't even going to know who we are. I miss him so much. I got a picture of him today and he looked so big and grown up. Granted he looked like a tiger but still. It's so hard not being there. Ok sorry about all that but it's getting to me.

I knew what we were getting into but who actually knows exactly what they are getting into till your head deep in it. Or is it just me. You can only think what is going to be like but you really don't know. You can only prepare for so much. And with that I think I'm going to close for now.

No comments: