CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went down to Colorado and stayed a week with Dus and Jamey. I got bad sick the first day we were there. And it continued all week long. And eventually got Derek sick. But with all that we had a good Thanksgiving. I went down to my grandma's a day early to help her start baking. And boy did we bake. Then Derek,Dus,Jamey,and kids came down on Thursday.I was a little worried because some of my family is yikes but they were on there best behavior I think. I think there was around 20 people there. My uncle Tim fried a turkey. It was so good. I ate so much. Then after we ate Jamey, my mom, my mom's husband Ben and I played Hand and Foot. It was lots of fun. I think everyone else went to the living room and snoozed. Then we did the clean up. But the night was young so we got rounded up and went to Bro. Keven's house and played games with them till who knows when. We ended up staying the night at there house. Then Jamey and I had a good idea to get up and hit the sales. So we got to asleep after 2 got up at 3:30am and went shopping. I didn't get the DVD player I went for, but I did how ever get Derek jeans at Old Navy for 14 bucks a pair. I was happy.

The whole week was fun. We got to spend a lot of time with the kids and everyone. We helped Dus and Jamey move into there house. With it snowing all day I might add. But it was great to see the snow. It made it feel so winter out. As if the temperatures all week at maybe 20 didn't feel like winter right. It is nice the Lord has really blessed them. I got to go down to Pueblo and go dress shopping with my friend for her wedding. She got her dress but we are still looking for the braids maid dresses so you know what that means. I have to go back to Colorado sometime in the near future. And you know I just hate that.Hehe I'll see if I get some pictures posted also. Well I'm going to wrap it up for now.

No comments: