CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 11, 2007

HOME SWEET HOME !!!

Ah home! It was a very long trip. With no dull moments. As you all know we got stuck in Texas for two days. We had to go six hours out of are way just to get to Colorado. But we made it New Years eve. We spent the first few days at Dus and Jamey's. Wow Isaac and Aleah are getting so big. And so cute! We went shopping every day and played games in the evenings. It was fun. Then we went and stayed with my grandma the rest of the time. I got to spend a lot of time with my dad and uncle. Which was great . Derek and my uncle went snowboarding on Friday. And on the way home my uncles truck broke down. So it took a few hours to get it up and running again. On Saturday my dad, uncle, Derek, and I went to Denver to go to Ocean Journey. We had just got off the highway and my transmission went out on my car. So we were stuck in Denver. All the car rentals were closed. So my uncle called Bro. Johnathan Smith and he came and drove my dad and Uncle to U-Haul . A very big THANK YOU to Bro. Jonathan. So we all had to pile in the U-Haul. And to top it all off we were supposed to leave that next day. So Sunday we got to go to Church. Then that evening we went to Kevin and Michelle and played games. Dus and Jamey came down and played too. Monday we were going to leave but all the roads were closed. So finally we got to leave on Tuesday. Here are some pics of Colorado. Sorry it took so long. I

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Great pictures. What had Isaac been eating?

Pam said...

Good pictures. The kids are growing up really fast. They are so cute. I'm glad that you all got to go and visit with your family. I'm missing Dus and Jamey and the children.