CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 26, 2007

A long week

I have spent the last week trying to get back on my daily routine. Boy is it hard. I got use to being around people for the time i got up till bed playing cards and visiting. Now i am back to spending 10 hours by myself till Derek gets off. But i have managed to do some very detailed cleaning with all that time. I even through out the old entertainment center and got a new one. Poor Derek and Jeremy spent a couple of hours putting it together and setting it up. I had no clue it was gonna be so hard. Sorry again guys. Well i got to go drag my husband off the games. Its late.

6 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

One question...did they READ the instructions or just look at the pictures as they put that thing together?

Grace & Co said...

Boys? READ instructions? HA! I don't know if I've met a guy yet that actually does that! ;-)

d_lhays said...

They did read them.Step by step. The sad part is they still had left over parts. So lets just hope it dont't come crashing down

Momma Tammi said...

OH NO! I hope it doesn't come crashing down either. ~giggle~

d_lhays said...

Me and jeremy did a fine job putting that together thank you!!!

Momma Tammi said...

Not if you had parts left over! ~ha ha~