CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Snow,snow, and more snow

We got a bunch of snow last week. This causing the last three church services to be canceled. So without it my days have been mixed around. The snow has caused more trouble then enjoyment. The roads have been very bad to get around. Derek has had two very close encounters to catastrophe. This being very scary for me. I got to try the famous snow ice cream everyone had talked about. And I must say if you haven't tried any I suggest you to. It is very good and real easy to make. ( get a bowl of fresh snow and mix a can of eagle brand milk, vanilla, and sugar to taste)

7 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Unfortunately, Okies aren't very good with driving in the ice and snow. Glad to hear that Derek didn't have any catastophes.

Hmmm...you can eat my share of snow-cream...UGH!

Anonymous said...

one thing good about okies driving in snow is that we don't get much experience with it and we don't have to wait too long to get rid of it..........

Pam said...

I'm glad that Derek didn't have any catastorphes. Thank the Lord for his protecting hand. I hate the snow. I'm not a winter person. I've seen enough snow for awhile. We got about nine inches.

Love you

Erika J. said...

i wish we'd get some snow in GA. i LOVE snow cream!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love driving in the snow but I do live in Canada right now. The only draw back is I can not drive has fast in the snow. Bummer.

Momma Tammi said...

We got another 3 inches this afternoon and it is still snowing! How much do you guys have left?

d_lhays said...

We are snowless and a good 70 degrees