CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Another Process

Well I  have started another process with Tyler. Getting rid of the pacifier. This week he was only able to have it at nap time when laying down and at bedtime and you guess when laying down. If he sat up I took it. And boy was he not happy. But it is now Thursday and he is doing great with that. Being he had to have that thing 24/7. And when he got hurt. He is growing up fast, and I don't want a 4 year old with a plug. So it is time. I hope he gives it up as easy as breaking him from nursing. But I am afraid it's going to be hard. I don't want to take it from him and him start sucking on his thumb. So we will take it one baby step at a time. Just as long as its gone by age 2. lol

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

I am really nervous about this subject..

Like you, I do not want my 2-year-old sucking on a pacifier (or thumb) but I know how much she depends on it..

Let me know how it goes for you, and then when it's my turn I'll ask for tips! :D

Tammy K. said...

That is my next milestone too. Jeremiah only wants it at naptime and bedtime nd in that car. When I get back from Ladies Retreat next weekend. I am hoping it will be gone a week after I am home.