CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Good Ole Days!

So I remember back when I had Tyler. We came home and he got on a schedule right away eating at 2am and again at 6am for the first few weeks. Two times a night not to bad. I could handle that. Then he hit a month old and would sleep all threw the night. Now as he is almost six months old he has took a turn for the worst. He wants to eat at 12 then at 2 then at 4!?!?! Oh and just be up from 3 to 3:45 or 4. So what am I to do. I get to try and brake him of it. But it brakes my heart to hear him cry knowing if I just nurse him it will stop him for crying till the next time he is up. It's a bad deal. I haven't started the process yet but when I do oh boy! With all that though I love him so much. Tyler is getting so close to rolling over. And can sit pretty good on his own. He also has started a fake cough. Which is soo cute and cracks me up. In other news we did not get moved to Hays after all. An answered prayer if you ask me. No packing, moving, or finding another place to live.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Letting them "cry it out" is hard, but sometimes I guess you have to. My baby girl did that around that age, but it only took about 2-3 nights of crying that she broke herself and broke my heart in the meantime. Good Luck!