CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Long Time

Boy it has been awhile. We have been so busy this past month that I haven't had much time to sit down and blog. In the past month I have been to Colorado to be in my friends wedding. Derek as been on over night storms. We was able to see Jeremy, Darren and there wifes. We went on a mini vacation. We are preparing our house to sale. Derek has completed another step in his apprenticeship. And is moving on up. I have decided that I will be doing some online classes here sometime in the future. And so much more that I can't remember. So hope all is doing well. Well this is short but I have to finish up laundry so I can get home. I'll try and do better now that things have slowed down.

1 comment:

Momma Tammi said...

Whoa...I think ya'll need to slow down a bit. ~grin~